Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Production Update Thirteen: I hope you're not sick of marbles!

A huge variety of combinations here. 
I said I was going to be quiet for the next couple of days, but I came home to a new shipment of 16mm "ship" marbles. I was pretty happy with the last batch, but there wasn't quite enough variety. But I think that problem is solved now. This shipment might be enough for about 30 backers- I'm hoping to need many times this amount. I already need to order at least this much again, plus all the drone marbles. Remember; what you see here is only one-third of the fleet. Each fleet gets three distinct 16mm marbles, plus seven drones in the base color. The base colors are red, blue, green yellow, sky blue, black and white. Make sure to scroll through all the pictures!

I'm always encouraged by her helpfulness. 
There were so many blueish marbles we didn't even distinguish between blue and sky blue.
I like yellow.
I can see my house from here!
Not to scale. Derp.

No comments:

Post a Comment